BottleRock Napa Valley COVID Rules: What To Know
The sold out BottleRock Napa Valley music, food and art festival is set to take place Friday Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 3-5, over Labor Day Weekend at Napa Valley Expo.
Festival organizers have implemented stringent COVID entry requirements.
From the event website, here's what to know about health and safety protocols at 2021 BottleRock Napa Valley:
1. Guests must show proof they are fully vaccinated or proof of negative COVID-19 test results.
Upon entry to BottleRock 2021, all guests (including children of all ages) must show proof they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or proof of a negative COVID-19 test
The test must have been taken within 72 hours of each day a guest is attending.
Documentation will be checked daily upon entry. A photo of a guest's vaccination card or negative test result saved to their cell phone is sufficient.
2. Face masks are required for all indoor festival spaces including but not limited to The Spa and The Club. Masks are recommended in outdoor festival spaces but not required, per state guidelines.
3. BottleRock will issue touchless wristbands
4. No cash transactions
5. BottleRock will provide hand sanitizer at more than stations throughout the festival grounds
6. BottleRock asks guests not to attend if any of the following is true for the guest or anyone in their party:
Within 14 days before attending the festival the guest has tested positive, or has been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, the guest has experienced symptoms of COVID-19
Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, the guest has traveled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
"An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present," organizers state on the website. Guests of Bottlerock Napa Valley attend at their own risk, agree to comply with guidelines, and waive "all claims and potential claims against the event organizers and their affiliated companies relating to such risks."
Visit BottleRock.com for complete event information at bottlerocknapavalley.com